1. to make known; disclose; divulge: to reveal a secret.
2. to lay open to view; display; exhibit.
3. an act or instance of revealing; revelation; disclosure.
4. a post-operative patient seeing their fabulous facial plastic surgery results for the first time
5. the highly acclaimed BLOG of Drs. Michelle and Benjamin Bassichis where we reveal the secrets of Plastic Surgery
Why reveal? Here at ADVANCED, we feel truly blessed. Blessed with the D Magazine’s Best Plastic Surgeon and the Best Clinical and Aesthetic Teams (ever) …and of course with the Best Patients. But also extraordinarily blessed with amazing skills, knowledge and experience in facial plastic surgery, facial aesthetics and facial health. It is with these talents that we can assist our patients on their unique and individual journeys as our patients REVEAL their most beautiful selves and are able to enjoy their best lives. In this blog, our goal is to REVEAL to you the honest truths behind plastic surgery and the aesthetic industry…and our true passion for taking wonderful care of our patients. We are so proud to participate in our patients’ reveals…in truth, which brings great revelations for us all.
Drs. Michelle and Benjamin Bassichis
Benjamin Bassichis MD FACS is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Dallas, Texas specializing exclusively in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face. To learn more about Dr. Bassichis’ plastic surgery procedures please call
972.774.1777 to schedule your consultation. www.advancedfacialplastic.com