With plastic surgery, Dallas patients should understand that a variety of factors affect the method and results of a procedure, including:
- The patient’s goals.
- The physical makeup of the patient’s features.
- The training and expertise of the surgeon.
One other important factor is the approach that their doctor uses in plastic surgery. Dallas patients who have the same procedure with two different physicians may have completely different experiences due to the way their medical practice works and the techniques and training of the surgeon.
That’s why it’s so important to choose the right physician for your needs. Double board certified Dr. Benjamin Bassichis and the professional team at ADVANCED Facial Plastic Surgery Center understand that the relationship between a medical provider and patient is a personal one. Below, we describe our approach to so you can see how we support your needs.
A Focus on the Face, Head, and Neck
If you are having plastic surgery in Dallas, you want a doctor who is highly experienced in the procedure you’ll need. As a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Bassichis has dedicated his career to face, head, and neck surgery. He performs these procedures on a daily basis, and his years of training help patients get life-changing results and a lifetime of facial health.
Dr. Bassichis is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology in Head and Neck Surgery, American College of Surgeons, and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. His elite post-graduate experience focused exclusively on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and he now teaches other physician about his field as clinical at the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center and the Veterans Administration Hospital in Dallas.
Natural and Beautiful Results
At ADVANCED, we help patients achieve the change they want in a heathy, clinically proven way. Dr. Bassichis’ comprehensive approach to facial plastic surgery integrates a variety of techniques to achieve significant results.
The opposite of the “cookie-cutter” approach, at ADVANCE there is no single facelift or rhinoplasty. Our Dallas patients get procedures customized to their unique facial structure, goals, and medical needs. With exquisite attention to detail, Dr. Bassichis ensures that changes are in harmony with existing facial features for the most optimal results.
Often, Dr. Bassichis will recommend a strategy that includes surgical and non-surgical techniques. As a nationally-recognized educator and researcher in Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Sculptra, and Juvederm, he combines techniques in facial plastic surgery, laser, and injectables to achieve natural and beautiful results that still maintain each of our patients’ unique appearances.
Safety is Our Priority
When they choose plastic surgery, Dallas patients need confidence that their physician is focused on their well-being. Our goal is to ensure optimized safety for our patients, better outcomes, minimized complications, and to give each patient the best opportunity for an uneventful and healthy recovery. ADVANCED and Dr. Bassichis ensure the comfort and safety of patients in several ways.
- We employ the latest in clinically-proven medical techniques—not fad-type surgeries—to achieve the effective and long-lasting results.
- Use only FDA approved medical products purchased directly from manufacturers to ensure quality and safety.
- At ADVANCED, we are closely available to our patients before, during and after procedures to achieve the safest and most beautiful outcomes.
- Dr. Bassichis emphasizes a conservative surgical approach. He believes that the greatest benefits from plastic surgery come from nuanced, healthy and natural change.
- We use only board certified physician anesthesiologists during medical procedures. Our MD Anesthesiologists provide excellent care and personalized attention with the highest standard of anesthesia techniques to ensure our patients’ safety and comfort.
Now that you know more about our plastic surgery procedures for Dallas patients, we welcome you to get to know our team personally. Call (972) 774-1777 or email us at DrBassichis@advancedfacialplastic.com.