For rhinoplasty, Dallas patients turn to Top Plastic Surgeon Dr. Benjamin Bassichis and his professional team at ADVANCED. Our state-of-the-art techniques, expert staff, and focused care have given hundreds of patients the change that they have always wanted in their appearance.
At ADVANCED, we see ourselves as more than just providers of plastic surgery and rhinoplasty. Dallas patients come to us for a personal connection and a supportive environment, and our patient-centered practice gives them confidence in the results we can provide. Whether you are interested in primary or revision surgery, please learn more about our approach.
Double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Dr. Bassichis is specialty and subspecialty trained to provide the positive change your are seeking.
The way that we work reflects this priority:
- As a Dallas rhinoplasty and plastic surgery expert, Dr. Bassichis and his team educate patients so that they understand the risks, benefits, and opportunities that each medical procedure offers.
- We give them a glimpse into the future with advanced technology, such as preoperative digital imagery. This tool provides patients with an approximation of what their new nose will look like.
- Dr. Bassichis combined subspecialty training allow him to ensure excellence in the functionality of the nose while simultaneously achieving exquisite aesthetic results.
- We have a gallery of numerous photos of Dr. Bassichis’ rhinoplastiy patients so you can see his healthy, natural surgical style.
- Our team at ADVANCED look forward to being a healthy part of your successful rhinoplasty surgery in Dallas. It is what we do best.
Through our process, we help Dallas patients achieve healthy natural results and promote a positive change in their lives from their surgical experience.
Giving Patients Confidence in Our Work
Whether this is a primary or revision surgery, ADVANCED is the opposite of the “cookie cutter”approach. We customize each surgery for each patient to achieve the most natural results possible. Before having any surgery, including rhinoplasty, Dallas patients are involved in the decision-making process. ADVANCED provides them with essential information for their care so that they feel empowered and knowledgeable about their options. Our experience is that a well-informed patient is a happy patient.
For example, Dr. Bassichis helps rhinoplasty candidates in Dallas identify the best procedure for their needs. In many cases, a nose job is the best way to achieve the results that they want. In addition with Dr. Bassichis exclusive specialization in facial plastic surgery, he can help you with any other procedures to optimize your rhinoplasty results such as a chin implant, facial injectibles including Botox or Restylance or Fractionated CO2 laser resurfacing.
If you are considering rhinoplasty in Dallas, we invite you to contact our office to learn more.
Please call (972) 774-1777 or email us at DrBassichis@advancedfacialplastic.com.